Monday, July 28, 2008

Thing 23 completion

I think what I liked best about this was I had a little time to devote to it during the summer and that I could proceed at my own pace.  I'd like to rework this blog into a reading-centered one linked into my school web page and Edline page.  I can see it as a communication tool for teachers, even parents.  An online book club is a definate possibility with one of the Web 2.0 tools.   I've learned a tremendous amount, even though some of it was a brief overview.  I feel like I can keep up with the kids now better.  I hope the site 23 things will be kept up so I can go back and pick up some of the tools I'd like to look at more.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Mary,
Glad this was useful. Let me know if you would like any assistance in using the tools further. Enjoy the rest of your summer!

Blog Archive